CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Did you hear the One...

about the Mom who thought her daughters were tucked in her bed one morning, watching TV, enjoying their sippy cups of milk?? I know that some of you have, but for those of you who have not, allow me...

I NEVER take showers in the morning unless Warren is home. Well, almost never. A few weeks ago, the girls were snuggled in my bed, engrossed in their program, so I thought instead of waiting for nap time to take a shower, I would sneak in a 2 minute shower. Bad Idea.

I get out of the shower, and Ellie is standing there waiting for me. "I AM SO, SO, SO, SO sorry. We finded the pokey things, and I poked my finger, and I poked Gracie in the leggie, and then we feeded some to the fish..."

I go running upstairs, (I don't yet know what she means by pokey things) to find Gracie on top of the desk in the spare bedroom putting THUMB TACKS into the fish tank. The pictures that follow are pictures of the fish tank when I found it.

Needless to say, no more showers while the kids are up, and pokey things=thumb tacks.

0 comments: