CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shake My Head and Laugh







These pictures of the girls are from a recent morning in our house. Have I told you how obsessed I am with Christmas music? I honestly am. It is one of the greatest things in the world to me, and has been for as long as I can remember (and where do you think Ellie gets her memory from?). This particular morning, the girls must have been feeling kind of squirrely. They came out of Ellie's room with underwear on over their pants which in and of itself amused me. The next thing I know they were digging through the box of winter gear and putting it on to dance in. I laughed so hard that day, the imagination and endless train of bright ideas from these girls keeps me laughing and shaking my head all the time!

0 comments: