CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jiffy Pop




Warren LOVES Jiffy Pop. Saturday, he took Ellie to the store for a few things for dinner and they came home with Jiffy Pop. After Gracie went to bed, Warren and Ellie made the popcorn together. It was hysterical. Warren looked like the proverbial pig in...well you know...and Ellie was just in awe. "And it got bigger and bigger and it was soooooo good!" It was one of those things that we just take for granted woohoo...jiffy pop... but look at the smile on Warren's face!
Another Ellie-ism for you... I asked Ellie if she wanted pizza for lunch the other day she tells me, "Thanks for the offer, but I would rather have peanut butter and jelly" I just shake my head and laugh. Can she only be 3?

0 comments: